A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Weidenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Weidenfeld, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidenfeld graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Weidenfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lawrence Weidenfeld MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Weidenfeld practice?
- Dr. Peter Weidenfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Weidenfeld practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Radiologists.