Dr. Peter Weingold MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Los Angeles, CA

May 20th, 2014
stop whining
He is there to discuss the best combination of medication, signs and symptoms...not to listen to your problems. He is focused on getting the meds right...not to hear about your childhood/adult problems.

April 26th, 2013
Dr. Weingold is NOT the answer
Dr. Weingold is a cold and compassion-less doctor. He does not allow a proper amount of time in a visit to truly listen to the patient and understand the problems they are facing. He rushes you out with whatever prescription you want and gets severely annoyed if you call with any sort of problem. Several thumbs down. HIGHLY not-recommended. I had seen the guy for several years and nearly had a mental breakdown in his care.

September 30th, 2010
Tops in the field. One will not find a more brilliant, competent,qualified person.

August 12th, 2009
Dr Weingold is very skilled at diagnosis and is very practical in his helping approach. Good with medication, available by phone, returns messages promptly. Very professional. Has helped me a lot. Love that I never have to wait. He is always on time.

July 29th, 2009
An excellent, kind, and intelligent psychiatrist
I've been seeing the doctor for meds and cognitive behavioral therapy for over 3 years. He has been nothing but professional, kind, and provides the kind of intelligent response you would hope from a psychiatrist - sensitive, but also clearly informed by medical training and current research. Thanks to him I have been able to tweak my meds so I'm taking less Lithium (I'm bi-polar) and replacing with anti-seizure meds which are easier in the long run for the body to tolerate. I have appreciated his insight and calm approach to my condition, which I would say has definitely improved overall and thus my quality of life, my relationships, and my career are all on much better footing.