A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Weinstein is Excellent. Dr. Weinstein has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Weinstein, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 7 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Weinstein practice?
Dr. Peter Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Weinstein, Dr. Pete Weinstein, Dr. Pierre Weinstein