Dr. Peter Weinstein MD Patient Reviews

February 29th, 2016
NOT HAPPY WITH MY CARE
AFTER SEEING HIM FOR 2 + YEARS I STILL DON'T HAVE A DIAGNOSIS. HE DOESN'T LISTEN TO MY CONCERNS AND DOESN'T FOLLOW UP WITH ME ON MY TESTS RESULTS. I ALSO CAME IN TO THE OFFICE TO PICK UP PAPERWORK (WHICH THEY CALLED TO TELL ME IT WAS READY) AND IT WASN'T THERE. THEY WERE RUDE TO ME. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

February 25th, 2014
Rude, lazy, incompetent
I went to see Dr. Weinstein because after taking antibiotics for 18 months I could no longer digest ANYTHING. I had constant URQ pain, diarrhea, night sweats, and was utterly exhausted. My stool tests even after 5 years showed "no normal flora," I tested positive for C Diff. After a grand total of 10 minutes, Dr. Weinstein suggested that my problem was "all in my head," When I objected to this characterization, he said, "Even crazy people can get sick." He ordered another C Diff test for me, but when the lab messed up and failed to do it, he wrote a note saying "don't re-order test." Nobody with this kind of attitude should be practicing medicine.

December 27th, 2010
Caring, Compassionate and Excellent Diagnotician
Dr. Weinstein called it right every step of the way in diagnosing my Mother's pancreatic cancer and in advising us. We found him to be sincerely caring, compassionate, and generous with his time. He answered all of our questions thoughtfully and was thoroughly informative. We were impressed with his concern, careful follow-up and knowledge. In my opinion he is an outstanding diagnostician and has superior communication and interpersonal skills. I trust his judgment. He is a gem of a physician and if you need a GI doctor in Springfield, MA I recommend him highly.