A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Weir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Weir is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Weir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weir graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Weir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Thompson Weir MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Weir practice?
- Dr. Peter Weir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Weir practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.