Learn more about Dr. Peter Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Wells MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Wells practice?
- Dr. Peter Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Wells practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.