inactive

Peter J Wells MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 19th, 2016
Dr. Peter J. Wells, MD - a great blessing to west Texas
Dr Wells' care was exceptional. Have never before been able to contact my doctor via e-mail and get an instant reply. I am so thankful that he comes to west Texas on a regular basis now. He has brought skills to this area that have been greatly needed for a long time. His area of specialty (electrophysiology cardiology) has not been available heretofore.

February 9th, 2015
exceptional dr

March 22nd, 2011
Did not seem to care.
I would not want any of my friends or family to use Dr. Wells. He did not listen.He did not seem to care and was only in the room 3 minutes.

March 21st, 2011
Horrible service
After the nurse practioner listened to my heart and they finished the EKG both people said something was going on with my right atrium. Dr wells comes in, does not listen to my heart says he is going to put a h

September 23rd, 2010
Excellent Bedside Manner
Dr. Wells is the best Cardiologist I have seen. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone I know. He explains things in a simple, easy to understand manner. He is very calm and confident and takes plenty of time to answer all your questions. He has given me straight forward answers when no one else would, and he did not dismiss me just because I was "too young" to have a heart problem. Excellent Cardiologist!!