A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Westervelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Westervelt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Westervelt, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Westervelt graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Westervelt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter P Westervelt MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Westervelt practice?
- Dr. Peter Westervelt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Westervelt practices Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Oncologists.