A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates Whitehead graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Yates Whitehead has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead practice?
- Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Olive Branch, MS and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.