A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates Whitehead graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Yates Whitehead has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yates Whitehead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead practice?
Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Olive Branch, MS and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.