Learn more about Dr. Peter Whitesell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Whitesell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitesell
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitesell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Whitesell, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitesell graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitesell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lefort Whitesell MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Whitesell practice?
- Dr. Peter Whitesell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Whitesell practices Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Potomac, MD.
See Washington Pulmonologists.