A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Whitesell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Whitesell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Whitesell, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitesell graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitesell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lefort Whitesell MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Whitesell practice?
- Dr. Peter Whitesell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Whitesell practices Pulmonary Disease near Easton, MD.
See Easton Pulmonologists.