Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Whitesell
Dr. Peter Whitesell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Potomac, MD. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Whitesell is affiliated with Howard University Hospital, University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton and University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Dorchester. Dr. Whitesell has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Whitesell has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Peter Whitesell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Alvin Thomas Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi51
Dr. Octavius Polk Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi39
Dr. Raza Khan
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi14