A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Whitington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Whitington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Whitington, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitington graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Whitington MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Whitington practice?
- Dr. Peter Whitington has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Whitington practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL and Tinley Park, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Specialists.