A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Whybrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whybrow graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Whybrow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Charles Whybrow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Whybrow practice?
- Dr. Peter Whybrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Whybrow practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.