A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wiegman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wiegman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiegman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wiegman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wiegman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiegman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiegman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Wiegman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Wiegman practice?
- Dr. Peter Wiegman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Wiegman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.