Learn more about Dr. Peter Wiegman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wiegman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiegman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wiegman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiegman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiegman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Wiegman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Wiegman practice?
- Dr. Peter Wiegman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wiegman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.