Learn more about Dr. Peter Wiegman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wiegman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiegman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Wiegman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wiegman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiegman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiegman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Wiegman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Wiegman practice?
- Dr. Peter Wiegman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wiegman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.