Learn more about Dr. Peter Wiegman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wiegman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wiegman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiegman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiegman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiegman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Wiegman practice?
Dr. Peter Wiegman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.