Dr. Peter Wilbanks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2015
Excellent provider!
I have PCOS. For years I have been hearing from other doctors "you need to loose weight" but never really had the knowledge I needed to succeed in doing so. I heard Dr. Wilbanks has helped a lot of women like me gain control of their symptoms with PCOS and weight. I saw him today and wow! He taught me things about my condition I never knew. He spent a lot of time answering my questions and was very easy to talk to. I left there today with more knowledge about what's going on in my body and with the tools I needed to step in the right direction. What a great feeling! If you are like me or are looking for a trustworthy and knowledgeable physician I highly recommend Dr. Wilbanks!!!!

April 8th, 2015
He's my hero. I've been seeing him for 21 years and there isn't a better doctor in the world. His staff is so wonderful and I know I can always go to them if I need help. I don't know what I'd do without Dr. Wilbanks.

April 1st, 2015
Favorite OB ever
Love Dr. Wilbanks. He's lighthearted and approachable, but takes real medical concerns seriously, including patients' mental health. Highly recommended.

May 3rd, 2012
Excellent physician

December 4th, 2010
Best doctor in Richmond! Very professional, extremely nice and open minded. Wouldn't trust anyone else to deliver my babies. When giving birth to my son, the cord became prolapsed. Dr. Wilbanks was able to push the cord back above the baby's head and avoid a cesarean section. I am forever grateful!

November 9th, 2010
Best GYN in the world! I've been a patient of his for over 10 years when he initially solved a health issue that no other gyn could resolve. He also did not endorse but neither dismissed the idea of holistic measures for my situation. He was open-minded. Dr. Willbanks has a great unique bedside manner. He is very professional & to the point. You can't go wrong with this doctor

September 26th, 2010
THE BEST in Richmond
We love Dr Wilbanks and his amazing staff - he is one of the best in Richmond. I would not have anyone else deliver my babies