A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wilson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Wilson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Athol Memorial Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Peter Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wilson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Leominster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Leominster Cardiologists.