A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wilson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Athol Memorial Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Peter Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wilson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Leominster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Athol, MA.
See Leominster Cardiologists.