The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Wiltse
Dr. Peter Wiltse, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Wiltse is affiliated with Eastland Memorial Hospital, Lake Granbury Medical Center and Harris Continued Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Wiltse has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Peter Wiltse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Gregory Barnes
Medical Oncology, Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Plano, TX 0.01 mi18
Dr. Harry Meyers
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Plano, TX 0.01 mi32
Dr. Aaron Bransky
Plano, TX 0.90 mi16