A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wiltse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wiltse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiltse graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wiltse has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Wiltse DO is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Wiltse practice?
- Dr. Peter Wiltse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wiltse practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.