A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Winn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Arkell Scott Winn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Winn practice?
- Dr. Peter Winn has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Winn practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians and Oklahoma City Geriatric Doctors.