A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Winn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Winn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Winn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Winn practice?
- Dr. Peter Winn has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Winn practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors, Oklahoma City Family Physicians, and Oklahoma City Geriatric Doctors.