Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 21st, 2015

Dr. Wisch is careful, methodical, and takes his time in serving his patients. He is a great doctor.

Oct 8th, 2012

Great results!!

May 31st, 2012

I have known Peter Wisch for many years. He originally treated me for acne and later on for basal cell skin cancer and silicone injections for my acne scarring. Dr. Wisch is extremely gifted, and professional. In addition, what stands out most about him is his true desire for all of his patients to be healed. He is compassionate and he is a great listener. Unfortunaely, I no longer live in NY but where I live now I recommend him to people who frequent New York City or to people who are relocating there.However, my sister's and their children go to him and they simply love him. I haven't come across another dermatologist like him since I moved and I miss him. If you need a dermatologist I strongly encourage you to call his office and make an appointment.

Professional, Caring, Skillful show details Professional, Caring, Skillful
by lisa Meyers on Dec 2nd, 2010

I was recently at Dr. Wisch's office. He was on time, put me at each, and very professional. He assessed the problem a preformed 2 minor procedures. Each time he and his excellent assistant kept me calm, and talked me through it. The results (I am still healing) are beginning to look fabulous.

Jun 8th, 2010

Excellent compassionate doctor who cares about his patients. I recommend him without hesitation.

A very caring physician show details A very caring physician
Mar 1st, 2010

Dr. Wisch is an excellent dermatologist and an exceptionally caring physician. He takes time to get to know and understand the patient. He is warm and compassionate and obviously dedicated to helping his patients. He is careful and thorough. Highly recommended.