Dermatologists

55 E 87th St
Ste 1E
New York, NY 10128
212-369-6900
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Oct 8th, 2012

Great results!!

May 31st, 2012

I have known Peter Wisch for many years. He originally treated me for acne and later on for basal cell skin cancer and silicone injections for my acne scarring. Dr. Wisch is extremely gifted, and professional. In addition, what stands out most about him is his true desire for all of his patients to be healed. He is compassionate and he is a great listener. Unfortunaely, I no longer live in NY but where I live now I recommend him to people who frequent New York City or to people who are relocating there.However, my sister's and their children go to him and they simply love him. I haven't come across another dermatologist like him since I moved and I miss him. If you need a dermatologist I strongly encourage you to call his office and make an appointment.

|  Great Dermatologist!! Go see him.  |  show details
by kac100 at Citysearch on Jul 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Wisch & his staff were So nice and did a great job for me. They saw me right away, they were so nice & really cared about what they were doing and if I was OK during the entire visit.Highly Recomended!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Professional, Caring, Skillful  |  show details
by lisa Meyers on Dec 2nd, 2010

I was recently at Dr. Wisch's office. He was on time, put me at each, and very professional. He assessed the problem a preformed 2 minor procedures. Each time he and his excellent assistant kept me calm, and talked me through it. The results (I am still healing) are beginning to look fabulous.

Jun 8th, 2010

Excellent compassionate doctor who cares about his patients. I recommend him without hesitation.

|  A very caring physician  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2010

Dr. Wisch is an excellent dermatologist and an exceptionally caring physician. He takes time to get to know and understand the patient. He is warm and compassionate and obviously dedicated to helping his patients. He is careful and thorough. Highly recommended.