A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Witham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Witham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Witham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witham graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Witham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Harold Witham MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Witham practice?
- Dr. Peter Witham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Witham practices Internal Medicine near Ellsworth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Bennington, VT.
See Ellsworth Internists.