A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Witham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Witham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Witham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witham graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Witham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Witham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan