Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Wolfgram
Dr. Peter Wolfgram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Onalaska, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 3 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Wolfgram is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Wolfgram has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
Dr. Peter Wolfgram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Alice Rock
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi26
Dr. Gisela Chelimsky
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi25
Dr. Thomas Rice
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi42