A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wong is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Wong MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Wong practice?
- Dr. Peter Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Wong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Cardiologists.