A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Wong MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Wong practice?
- Dr. Peter Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Cardiologists.