A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Wong practice?
Dr. Peter Wong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Bayonne, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Cardiologists.