A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Woods is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woods has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Long Island College Hospital-Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Albert Woods DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Woods practice?
- Dr. Peter Woods has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Woods practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.