Dr. Peter Woollett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Woollett?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Peter Woollett?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 7th, 2012

My overall impression of Dr. Woollett is that he is a self righteous jerk. He would ask a question and interrupt while I was trying to explain my symptoms. He assumed I was drug seeking and wanted to just write me a script and send me on my way. He is not a caring doctor and should probably look into retirement.

COPD