A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter En Yuan Wu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Wu practice?
- Dr. Peter Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Wu practices Family Medicine near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Family Physicians.