A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wu is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter En Yuan Wu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Wu practice?
- Dr. Peter Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wu practices Family Medicine near South Gate, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rowland Heights, CA.
See South Gate Primary Care Doctors.