A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter En Yuan Wu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Wu practice?
- Dr. Peter Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Wu practices Family Medicine near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Family Physicians.