A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wynne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wynne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wynne, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynne graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wynne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Wynne MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Wynne practice?
- Dr. Peter Wynne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wynne practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Parsippany, NJ.
See Morristown Radiologists.