A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Cho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Cho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Young Cho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Cho practice?
- Dr. Peter Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Cho practices Family Medicine near Ukiah, CA.
See Ukiah Family Physicians.