Dr. Peter Cho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Cho?

May 4th, 2016

Most incompetent medical doctor I've ever encountered.

I have just fired Dr. Cho. The worst doctor I've ever encountered. He doesn't read tests results. His nurse says he leaves that up to his patients?????? I've never heard of such a thing. I ask him to renew prescriptions on last visit and he said he would. Yesterday I called the pharmacy to refill his prescriptions and they said they didn't have any renewals but would fax his office. I went to pharmacy today and Dr. Cho had not responded. I had to call my endocrinologists to refill my prescriptions which she did immediately and I can pick up the refills tomorrow. The last time I saw him was because my endocrinologist does read all lab reports and send me an email after a problem with last lab tests he ordered and told me to see my PC. When I saw him for this, he looked at me and said he thought I should be on anti-depressants. I was floored. I called my endocrinologist and asked if she could take over as she's also a GP though she works 60 miles away. She ordered new tests and now has a standing order for tests to monitor the problem.

December 9th, 2015

experiencia magnifica

April 13th, 2015

wonderful

Absolutely love him will never c another doctor again when my kids both where sick he even called on a Saturday to do a follow up and when he couldnt figure out y my son was sick sent me to a specialist and keep track of him and his condition the last 2 years always takes his time highly recommend

March 23rd, 2012

Twin pregnancy and birth with Dr. Cho

I can't praise Dr. Cho enough for the support and help he gave me both through my pregnancy and birth of twins. He took every query I had during the pregnancy seriously and was always caring in his manner. He helped me prepare for the birth and was happy to accommodate my desire for a vaginal birth with as little intervention as possible. I have wonderful memories of the birth and they are in no small part due to Dr. Cho. We continue to use him as a family doctor and I am always impressed by his knowledge and care.

March 9th, 2012

My experience with Dr.Peter Cho has been superb through and through. The best thing about Dr. Cho is that he really listens and wants to provide the best care possible! He has consistently given me and my family highest, and most current care. Hands down, he is the best doctor my family and I ever had. Thank you, Dr. Cho!

December 13th, 2011

Great Doctor!

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Cho and his office staff. I found everyone to be exceptionally friendly and helpful. When we met with Dr. Cho we felt we had his undivided attention and we never felt rushed.... I've been to dr's offices where I feel like I'm on the clock the second they walk in the door and they have other places to be. You won't find that at Dr. Cho's office, he always made sure to ask if I had any questions and took the time to answer them when I did. Having a baby is a very personal experience, one of the most important events in a couples life... having the right doctor is important. I highly recommend Dr. Cho, I wouldn't even hesitate to see him again for future pregnancies!

October 6th, 2011

HORRRIFFICC!!!

Misdiagnosed disease, rude staff and poor tact. Worst doctor for communication. Every patient is a number to him.

June 13th, 2011

Caring Dr

Dr Cho is a very caring dr. He has been my dr for 3 of my pregnancies. After having a c-sec for the first he did everything he could to help me have a succesfull v-bac for the second one, and i did. We now await #3 and feel confident that it will go as smoothly this time.

August 19th, 2017