A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Yongsun Chung MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Chung practice?
- Dr. Peter Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chung practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.