A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Yongsun Chung MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Chung practice?
- Dr. Peter Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chung practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.