A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kim, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Yhosung Kim MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Peter Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kim practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.