A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kim, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Kim practice?
Dr. Peter Kim practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.