Dr. Peter Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kim?

April 21st, 2015

Really great person!

Great guy. So down to earth!

April 20th, 2015

Excellent in everyway, I highly reccommend Dr. Kim. I felt I was in great caring hands especially with the time he took, his detailed explanations of my possible diagnose, his pursuing further testing until he could ge a better handle on my aliment and most gracious bedside manners.

October 14th, 2014

great first appointment

have been having dizziness / nausea issues for about 2 years. Went through a bunch of Drs. at NYU and was told that it's 'migraine-ey'. Not convinced. So I am looking for a second opinion. Dr. Kim listened to my problems without interrupting which is nice now that i am a middle aged woman and it's hard to get Drs. to take you seriously. I think he will get to the bottom of this problem. Scheduled for a couple of 'vestibular tests'. I would recommend this doctor to my friends and family.

December 14th, 2013

This guy is a joke

Didn't have a clue why I was having issues. Totally clueless Was diagnosed by another doctor.. Also he is arrogant and smells funny. Wish I could give him 0 starts

November 18th, 2013

Dr. Kim bothered to get a diagnosis, and pursued his professional instincts until it was confirmed. I appreciate his educating me in the symptoms, causes and treatment of my problems. I am much better able to live life as happily as possible because of his care.

October 2nd, 2013

Extremely unprofessional, could give little care to my symptoms or situation. Easily one of my worst experiences ever with a doctor

April 7th, 2012

Respect and Competence

Dr. Kim diagnosed me correctly and began treatment when four other neurologists failed. He has always treated me with respect and as a partner in my treatment and in all decisions. His caring and creativity have been an especially effective combination enabling me to manage a difficult disorder.

September 12th, 2011

Very condisending. Now I know why it was so easy to get an appointment with this docter

September 29th, 2017