A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ko is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ko
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Ko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter You Ko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Ko practice?
- Dr. Peter Ko has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ko practices Family Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Family Physicians.