A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ko is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Ko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter You Ko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Ko practice?
- Dr. Peter Ko has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ko practices Family Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Primary Care Doctors.