Learn more about Dr. Peter Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Y Lee MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Peter Lee has 12 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Cardiologists.