A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Y Lee MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Peter Lee has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists and Sun City West Cardiologists.