Learn more about Dr. Peter Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Lee practice?
Dr. Peter Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Cardiologists.