A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lee, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Yujen Lee MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Peter Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lee practices Dermatology near Metuchen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Metuchen Dermatologists.