A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Young Lu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Lu practice?
- Dr. Peter Lu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Metairie Endocrinologists.