A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Yatar is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yatar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yatar graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Yatar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Soler Yatar MD is a male Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Yatar practice?
- Dr. Peter Yatar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Yatar practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology near Diamond Bar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA and La Puente, CA.
See Diamond Bar Pathologists.