Dr. Peter Yatar Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Yatar Jr?

June 13th, 2015

Dr. Peter S. Yatar

I have been seeing Dr. Yatar for years ( had some serious problems because I would injure myself (exocoriations). At all times Dr. Yatar was Professional, Kind and Humorous. Just now do I realize how once my Aesthetics improved so did my life. Dr. Yatar (Residency UCLA) and his Amazing Kind Staff---Hi Venus and Wendy---are the Special Brand of Excellence that UCLA gives to the world. Venus is back and her usual beautiful and bubbly self!

September 8th, 2013

Awful

NOT a doctor or anything close to a general or family practice. He is a hair removal doctor. His office looks more like a .99 cent store with everything he is trying to push on you. I understand times are tough out there and you need to make a living, but sheesh. I would never ever go here or allow a friend or loved one to go here for any real medical concerns.

December 19th, 2016