Learn more about Dr. Peter Yau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Yau, Pulmonary/Critical Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Yau graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Yau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Yau practice?
Dr. Peter Yau practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, TX and Waco, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Critical Care Practitioners, and Temple Pulmonologists.