Learn more about Dr. Peter Yau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Yau, Pulmonary/Critical Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yau
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Yau graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Yau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Llano Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Yau MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Yau practice?
- Dr. Peter Yau has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Yau practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Critical Care Practitioners, and Temple Pulmonologists.