A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yorgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yorgin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Yorgin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Yorgin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yorgin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans