A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yorgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yorgin
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Yorgin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yorgin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Yorgin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yorgin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Yorgin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Yorgin practice?
- Dr. Peter Yorgin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Peter Yorgin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.