A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yorgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yorgin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Yorgin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yorgin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Donald Yorgin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Yorgin practice?
- Dr. Peter Yorgin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Yorgin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Nephrologists.