A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yotseff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Yotseff, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yotseff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yotseff graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yotseff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter S Yotseff MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Yotseff practice?
- Dr. Peter Yotseff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Yotseff practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Gardens, FL and Hialheah, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Gastroenterologists and Fort Lauderdale Hepatologists.