A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Yu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter P Yu MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Yu practice?
- Dr. Peter Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Yu practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Sunnyvale Internists, Sunnyvale Oncologists, and Sunnyvale Hematologists.