A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Yu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter P Yu MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Yu practice?
- Dr. Peter Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Yu practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Internists, Sunnyvale Oncologists, and Sunnyvale Hematologists.