A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zabinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zabinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zabinski, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabinski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zabinski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Sebastian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul Zabinski MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Zabinski practice?
- Dr. Peter Zabinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Zabinski practices Urology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Urologists.