A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zablotsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zablotsky is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablotsky graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Zablotsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Zablotsky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Zablotsky practice?
- Dr. Peter Zablotsky has 1 office location.
- Dr. Peter Zablotsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, NY.