A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zakow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zakow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zakow, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakow graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zakow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter K Zakow MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Zakow practice?
- Dr. Peter Zakow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Zakow practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.