A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zeblisky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zeblisky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zeblisky, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeblisky graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeblisky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Steven Zeblisky DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Zeblisky practice?
- Dr. Peter Zeblisky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Zeblisky practices Internal Medicine near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Internists.