A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zelinka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zelinka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zelinka, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelinka graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zelinka has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Saint John`s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Bohuslav Zelinka MD is a male Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Zelinka practice?
- Dr. Peter Zelinka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Zelinka practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Killingworth, CT.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.