A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zenthoefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zenthoefer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zenthoefer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zenthoefer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Zenthoefer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Office
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Zenthoefer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Zenthoefer practice?
- Dr. Peter Zenthoefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Zenthoefer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.