A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zografides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zografides is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zografides, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including General Urology, Overactive Urinary Bladder, and Urinary Incontinence.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zografides graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zografides has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zografides accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Zografides practice?
Dr. Peter Zografides practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.