A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zonakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zonakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zonakis
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zonakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zonakis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zonakis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Zonakis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Zonakis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Zonakis practice?
- Dr. Peter Zonakis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Zonakis practices Otolaryngology near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Rifle, CO.
See Payson Otolaryngologists.