A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zonakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zonakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zonakis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zonakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zonakis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zonakis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Zonakis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Zonakis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Zonakis practice?
- Dr. Peter Zonakis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Zonakis practices Otolaryngology near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Rifle, CO.
See Payson Otolaryngologists.