A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zonakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zonakis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zonakis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zonakis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Zonakis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zonakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Zonakis practice?
Dr. Peter Zonakis practices Otolaryngology near Payson, AZ.
See Payson Otolaryngologists.