A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zwerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zwerin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zwerin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerin graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Zwerin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Med Ctr, Mesa, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Alan Zwerin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Zwerin practice?
- Dr. Peter Zwerin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Zwerin practices Internal Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Internists.