Dr. Peterc Fisher Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Peterc Fisher?

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Fisher is about as smart, easy-going, and professional as any doctor I've ever seen. As a guy with "guy issues," he is absolutely the perfect doctor. I've referred him to all of my friends, and they all feel the same way. Can't recommend Dr Fisher highly enough!

Very Personable and Totally Recommended

Posted on June 12th, 2015

I had prostate cancer surgery in 2010..Peter Fisher did the surgery..He did a fantastic job..It is 2014 and I am cancer free..I see dr. Fisher every 6 months..he is very personable with me and my wife..he is always concerned with how I am doing...I feel very comfortable with him and the staff..I would totally recommend him and his staff to anyone.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

An excellent, caring physician. I highly recommend Dr. Fisher.

Great

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Rate of PSA increase and PSA over 4 triggered a biopsy showing prostate cancer involving about 16%. Consultations with urologist, radiologist, and Dr Fisher indicated robotic prostectomy with nerve sparing was the best course. Dr Fisher was very open and supportive through the entire process. I recommend him and staff to anyone in a similar situation.

Amazing

Posted on December 18th, 2014

The doctors and the staff are Amazing, including the front desk, billing department, and the nurses. Everything was the best. Dr. Fisher took care of me, answered all of my questions, and my surgery went wonderful. I would recommend him. He is friendly, dependable, and most of all took care of my medical needs. I am completely satisfied.

Excellent

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Dr. Fisher is an excellent surgeon. Very good bedside manner and willing to spend a lot of time making sure your questions are answered in full! I would highly recommend this urology clinic.

Friendly

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Everything was good from the staff and the office. The ,procedure was ok, although I felt I had to repeat myself to be heard at the surgical center. Office staff is very e fficient and friendly.

Great

Posted on July 14th, 2014

The staff is very friendly and prompt when you arrive. The doctor is very efferent in his questions and treatment. Have not had a bad experience with anyone at the office.

Fantastic

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Very personable his calm demeanor drove me nuts when I thought I had some problems . Here he was saying "Oh, that is perfectly normal". And I thought i was dying. Great provider and staff hospital was fantastic

Posted on July 29th, 2017